- Install Gist on your WordPress site
- Capture data and qualify leads using Qualification Bot
- Install Gist on your website or product
- Where can I find my workspace ID?
- Send emails from your own address (for Advanced Users)
- Send logged-in user data from your database or third-party tool
- Show or hide Messenger on specific pages
- Create your first Custom Bot
Everything you need to know to get started with Gist
Setting up and customizing your Messenger to start chatting with cu...
Set up and manage Gist Inbox to support customers and convert leads...
Setting up and using Gist Knowledge Base to provide self serve cont...
Emma - Gist's AI Bot
Offer instant and proactive support at scale
Setting up and using Custom Bots to qualify, route and book meeting...
Chat & Post Messages
Setting up and using messages to capture leads, and connect with cu...
Guide to setting up auto messages and drip email campaigns
Announce features, onboard users and create interactive guidance to...
Capture customer feedback and use it to create a better customer ex...
Forms & Popups
Guide to using lead gen forms with Gist
Setting up and using Workflows to welcome, onboard, engage and reta...
Contacts & Website Tracking
Track your leads and customers in Gist for better relationships.
Setting up and using event tracking to track user behavior.
Guide to setting up Gist Meetings
Learn about setting up third-party integrations and building your o...
Moving to Gist
How to use Gist in place of other products, like Intercom or Active...