- Install Gist on your WordPress site
- Capture data and qualify leads using Qualification Bot
- Install Gist on your website or product
- Where can I find my workspace ID?
- Send emails from your own address (for Advanced Users)
- Send logged-in user data from your database or third-party tool
- Show or hide Messenger on specific pages
- Create your first Custom Bot
Everything you need to know to install Gist and get started.
Setting up and customizing your Messenger to start chatting with le...
Setting up and using Gist Inbox to support customers and convert le...
Support & AI Bot
Setting up Support bot to provide instant resolutions 24/7
Setting up and using Gist Knowledge Base to provide self serve cont...
Guide to setting up Gist Meetings
Setting up and using Custom Bots to qualify, route and book meeting...
Tracking your leads and customers in Gist for better relationships.
Chat & Post Messages
Setting up and using messages to capture leads, and connect with cu...
Guide to setting up auto messages and drip email campaigns
Capture customer feedback and use it to create a better customer ex...
Announce features, onboard users and create interactive guidance to...
Setting up and using Workflows to welcome, onboard, engage and reta...
Forms & Popups
Guide to using lead gen forms with Gist
Setting up and using event tracking to track user behavior.
Moving to Gist
How to use Gist in place of other products, like Intercom or Active...
Learn about setting up third-party integrations and building your o...