To send emails with Gist, as a new user you will need to complete a simple approval process.
This ensures that all Gist Email Marketing users are able to score high deliverability rates and are in good standing with ISPs around the internet. This is to protect your business and the businesses of all Gist Users.
To unlock your email sending capabilities with Gist please follow the following steps.
1. Add your credit/debit card information to your account.
2. Contact Gist Support.
Option A. Contact Gist Support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option B. Contact Gist Support by starting a Live Chat. Do so by clicking on the Chat bubble in the lower right side corner of the screen.
3. Provide Support with the Following information:
- Company Website URL.
- "About Me" Page URL.
- Have you installed Gist Tracking Code on the site you intend to use?
- Please answer this question: What do you intend to use Gist Email Marketing for?
Why do users need to be approved before using Gist Email Email Marketing?
1) To ensure Users are who they say they are (and NOT Spammers who will abuse the system).
2) To ensure all sites that Users connect to Gist are owned by said User or their company.
3) To ensure Gist is only used in the marketing of quality content that is valuable, educational, and legal.
How long does approval take?
During normal business hours, approval should take no more than a few hours. The sooner you submit your answers to support, the sooner you will have complete access to Gist Email Marketing!
In the meantime, you will have full access to the app's features, like Live Chat, Events, Forms.
If you have any further questions, please start a Live Chat. "Click" on the Chat Icon in the lower right corner to talk with our support team.