When your project has suspicious activity, a banner will be displayed in your project explaining that sending has been suspended due to suspicious activity. Please reach out to our support via in-app chat and submit more details about your business and email lists. They'll review your responses to decide whether your account can be unblocked.
In the meantime, review the performance of your recent emails. If you have an idea of what may have happened, it will significantly expedite the process of restoring your email sending.
To restore email sending in this case, clean up your contact lists to improve email deliverability. After this, email the deliverability team and explain how your list has been cleaned of contacts that:
- Have not been contacted by your organisation by email in more than a year. List decay occurs at a rate of 25% every year.
- Unsubscribed from your email previously (outside of Gist).
- Hard bounced previously (outside of Gist).
- Have not opted into email from your organisation specifically. This includes contacts provided by a third party.
- Are purchased or rented from a third party. This is a violation of Gist's Acceptable Use Policy and these contacts cannot be emailed using Gist.
If you have any further questions, please start a Live Chat. Just "Click" on the Chat Icon in the lower right corner to talk with our support team.