Is Gist right for me?
updated about 1 year ago
Gist helps you identify your visitors and convert them into paying customers. If you are a blogger or a small business looking to handle all customer communication under one roof, then Gist is the ideal choice for you.
What can I do with Gist?
If you have a website or a web-based product then Gist can help you:
- Auto-track all user events retroactively: Track every user action on your website in real time, without the need to code.
- Capture leads and convert them into paying customers: Use high-converting lead generation forms and incentivize visitors to become subscribers.
- Segment customers based on behavior: Create dynamic groups of users based on what they do on your website.
- Create customized and automatic email campaigns: Automate all email campaigns at one place and improve customer engagement throughout their lifecycle.
- Talk to customers in real-time: Start live-chats with visitors and customers proactively target messages to users based on behavior.
Who uses Gist?
- Bloggers looking for a simple way to reach out to their subscribers and grow their subscriber base.
- Small businesses looking to communicate with customers and use sophisticated marketing automation.
- SaaS startups looking for product feedback and key insights on user behavior.
- Marketers looking to send targeted email campaigns and messages to the right users.
- Support and customer success teams looking for a solution to talk to users instantly, personally, and at scale.
How is Gist different?
Gist provides a simple, all-in-one solution to all customer communication and marketing automation needs of an internet business. If you’re looking to grow your customers and revenue, then Gist offers an integrated, easy-to-use platform for anyone on your team, unlike the multiple overpriced solutions that give both your customers and your team a very disjointed experience.
If you have any questions, please start a Live Chat. Just "Click" on the Chat Icon in the lower right corner to talk with our support team.