Canny helps you collect and organize feature requests to better understand customer needs and prioritize your roadmap.
This integration makes it possible to sync Canny posts to Gist Messenger and Inbox to keep your customers in the loop.
Setting it up
Installing and configuring the Canny integration is quick and easy. Here's how it works:
1. Navigate to Apps & Integrations page.
2. Search for Canny in the list and click Install.
3. In the app listing, navigate to Settings tab.
4. Enter your Canny API key in the input field. You can find your API key under Settings > API in your Canny account.
5. Click Save.
6. Lastly, add the Canny app to your Messenger apps list. Navigate to Settings > Messenger > Apps page.
7. Click Add apps to add Canny to your Messenger home.
Now, your feature requests and product updates from Canny will appear in your Messenger home and your users will be kept informed of them.
If you have any further questions, please start a Live Chat. Just "Click" on the Chat Icon in the lower right corner to talk with our support team.