When does Support Bot send a message?
updated 15 days ago
Support bot answer your customer questions instantly so your team doesn't have to but to make it non-intrusive, it will only trigger in certain scenarios:
- Support bot replies to new conversations initiated by a visitor or a contact.
- Support bot can respond when a contact replies to an ongoing chat or post message.
- Support bot responds in the Messenger on the web. It won\'t reply in conversations started by Email, Facebook or Twitter.
- If you’ve set audience filters on an answer, Support bot will only send it to people who match those filters.
- Support bot won't answer questions during conversations - it only answers questions in a new conversation, before your team replies.
- Support bot currently supports the English language, it will not reply in conversations started in any other languages.
If you have any further questions, please start a Live Chat. Just "Click" on the Chat Icon in the lower right corner to talk with our support team.