Emma answers your customer questions instantly, so your team doesn't have to, but to make it non-intrusive, it will only trigger in certain scenarios:
- It replies to new conversations initiated by a visitor or a contact.
- It responds in Messenger on the web. It won't reply to conversations started by Email or Facebook.
- If you’ve set audience filters on a custom answer, Emma will only send it to people who match those filters.
- It won't respond when a contact replies to an ongoing chat or post message.
- It won't answer questions during conversations - it only answers questions in a new conversation before your team replies.
If you have any further questions, please start a Live Chat. Just "Click" on the Chat Icon in the lower right corner to talk with our support team.