Gist for Startups is a monthly program given to a select amount of companies that fulfill the eligibility requirements and exemplify the commitment and dedication to developing a conversational marketing and support strategy. The program is open to any early-stage startup that meets the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a brand new Gist customer subscriber (previous or active paid customers may not participate)
- Incorporated less than two years ago
- Raised no more than $5MM in total funding
Qualifying startups get access to:
- Gist's best-in-class marketing software at 90% off for one full year
- Gist's free CRM, fully integrated with your marketing software
- Assistance with Technical Setup of your account and up to one training session per quarter for assistance with implementation of Gist tools
- Unmetered technical support from the Gist Support team
- Access to Gist’s Onboarding Plan for Startups
- Access to Gist tutorials, best practices and client examples
- Form and email templates built in the look and feel of your website (so you don’t have to!)
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the pricing?
The startup program is $39 per month (billed annually) for up to 5,000 contacts and 10 support seats, so that means you pay once and then you get the power of Gist All-in-One Premium for a full year.
How do I find out if I’ve been accepted to the Startup Program?
If you’ve been accepted to the program, you’ll receive an email with a welcome message and next steps.
How many users/seats do I get?
Your plan comes with 5,000 contacts (no limits there!) and 10 seats, with the option to add up to ten more seats at an additional cost for a total of 20.
What if I’m already a paying customer, can I still get this offer?
This is an offer that’s only available to brand new customers of Gist.
Can I pay monthly instead of annually?
At the moment, the Startup Program is only billed on an annual basis but that means you get the power of Gist for a full year no matter what!
Can I try a version of Gist before signing up?
Yes, you can absolutely try the Free version (which comes with live chat only) by clicking here. We do recommend applying either way though since you pay after applying so you can have a couple days to think about it if you need.