How can I cancel my Gist subscription?
updated 8 months ago
Thank you for using Gist. We understand that account cancellations do occur, and we offer a quick process for any cancellation request.
In the event that you need to end your subscription with us, just contact our support team or drop a note in chat, and we'll be happy to help.
We'll always ask how we could have served you better, so if you include that in your cancellation message we'd really appreciate it.
A few things to note:
- You can either cancel your subscription immediately or at the end of your current billing period. The account then will no longer process future payments once that time has been completed.
- Your account will revert to free when the subscription period ends. If the account is within the free plan limits, you can continue to have access to any of your conversations, knowledge base articles, or invoices that you may need. Otherwise, your account will be blocked and you will no longer have access to these areas.
- If you're moving away from Gist entirely, it's recommended that you export your contacts and other data before leaving Gist.
- For Legacy Lifetime plan customers who upgraded to our newer plans and decided to cancel later on, your subscription will be downgraded back to your Legacy Lifetime plan.
- Once you cancel your subscription, if you are within the guidelines of our Refund Policy, you can request for it as well. Learn more about Gist's refund policy here.
If you have any further questions, please start a Live Chat. "Click" on the Chat Icon in the lower right corner to talk with our support team.