Moving To Gist From HubSpot
updated about 3 years ago
Ready to leave Hubspot and bring your business to Gist?
Great! We’d love to build your business!
When you join Gist, you will have access to the features you use the most at Hubspot. You will also have access to more features that are only available with Gist.
Easily import your Hubspot customer data to Gist.
When you switch from Hubspot to Gist, you have the ability to import your ‘contacts’ from Hubspot to Gist. This is done by exporting from Hubspot and then uploading a simple CSV file to Gist. You can import the details of your contacts, including their name, email address, job title, company, location and more.
Step #1 - Export Data From Hubspot
1. Log into your Hubspot account.
2. From the main dashboard, click “Contacts”located in the top navigation.
3. Select “Contacts” from the drop-down menu.
4. On the Contacts page, Click the “Options” menu then click “Export.”
Step #2 - Import Data to Gist
Next, import your contacts to Gist.
Once you’ve downloaded your CSV file, you need to import that file into Gist.
You’ll be getting more. For Less.
One of the main benefits of moving to Gist is your lower monthly bill. For many, the savings are substantial. You will also have an entire suite of marketing tools with Gist that Hubspot does not offer.
For a more complete comparison please check out our comparison page here.
Gist is an all-in-one platform for your business.
Gist is an all-in-one customer communication and marketing automation platform. Gist helps you grow your business and engage with your customers across their lifecycle. It is a complete marketing and growth stack for your business. Gist offers Live Chat, Email Marketing, Automation, Event tracking, Lead Generation Forms and more.
Here's a simple comparison between Gist and Hubspot, including the differences in features and experience.
1. Gist offers an affordable Knowledge Base solution.
Hubspot offers a Knowledge Base solution. The only problem is, you will have to pay atleast $400 per month to access it for your business.
With a Gist Knowledge Base you can:
- Create rich articles with media (photos and videos).
- Have a fully-searchable database of articles.
- Create a tool for your support team to help customers even faster.
With all the Gist offers at a much lower price point, it's difficult to justify the Hubspot price point.
2. Gist offers a complete email marketing suite at a fraction the cost.
In order to get the completely unlocked email marketing features of Hubspot, you’ll have to pay around $800 per month.
Gist offers comparable features for literally a fraction of that cost.
3. Overall Price and Easy of Use.
Both platforms are powerful and offer a lot of the same features, but two factors put Gist on top.
1. Overall Affordability (Speaks for itself)
2. Implementation: Getting HubSpot online takes some doing. There are agencies and specialists who are trained specifically to set their stuff up — for a fee.
As mentioned above, if you want a more in-depth comparison please check out our comparison page here.
If you have any questions about moving your business to Gist, please start a Live Chat in the lower right corner!