Gist is currently undergoing a major feature and design upgrade.
We are adding more features, creating a cleaner design and presenting better navigation.
Currently, you have the ability to move between the current "old" design and the new "updated" design.
There are a few things to be aware of when switching between the two and using Gist as we make major updates.
Here's a list of major changes/current limitations to be aware of in the redesign.
- Segments created in the New UI can’t be edited in the Old UI.
- You cannot move between projects in the New UI. You will need to switch back to the Old UI to move between projects.
- With Snoozed conversations going live, existing conversations in pending status have been snoozed until 7 days automatically.
- If a conversation has moved to pending from the Old UI, it will be set to snooze till 1 year by default.
- You cannot create saved replies in the New UI.
If at any time you run into an issue, please start a chat with us by clicking on the chat icon in the lower right of this page and we will be happy to help!